ERASMUS+ Exchange is based on the Bilateral Agreements between the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa and Partner Institutions.
ERASMUS+ students applying for a given study period at the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa are requested to send the following documents to the International Cooperation Office:
- Confirmation of student's nomination as an exchange student from the home institution
- Application Form - Completed, signed and accompanied by a photo
- Learning Agreement - This document describes the curriculum of the studies that the student intends to undertake at the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa. It represents an agreement between the individual student and the institution involved and is made before the student goes abroad
- Transcript of Records (courses completed at the home university) - OPTIONAL In some cases (Management, Finance, Computer Science, Nursing, Public Health, Conservation, Architecture) students are also requested to send the List of completed courses at home university prior to their going on exchange (English version, confirmed by home institution). It helps in analysing students prerequisites to the certain study programmes
The application deadline is June 15th for autumn semester; and November 15th for spring semester
Registration Procedure for ERASMUS+ Students
ERASMUS+ students accepted at the University of Applied Sciences in Nysa after their arrival are requested to bring the following documents to the International Cooperation Office:
- Copy of ID document (a valid travel document e.g. passport or another document certifying student's identity and citizenship)
- Copy of the certificate of health insurance (European Health Insurance Card or a certificate)
- Copy of a certificate testifying insurance by student's home university or insurance company for "personal accident cover" and "third part liability" (Please prepare the copies in advance).
- 2 photos passport size
Students are required to confirm the choice of subjects and make any alternations to the previously agreed programme in Learning Agreement Form.