- 2023-07-01 14:53:00
UAS IN NYSA INTERNATIONAL SUMMER PROGRAMME 2023 26.06-07.07.2023
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The purpose of summer programme
UAS in Nysa focuses and encourages students personal development in Business, Management and IT areas therefore, we invite students from all around the world to take part in our International Summer Programme in Nysa. The program aims to provide academic professional courses and additionally business and cultural activities. During time spent at our university and in the city will give a unique chance to all the participant to attend classes provided by the specialists and experts from all over the world and to spend unforgettable time in Nysa magic Town. Join us now! Gain an amazing international experience and participate in academic courses in the heart of this part of Europe!
You may also do Your short term Erasmus+ mobility if Your are from UE, just ask Your International Office for details! You will get financial support then. If You are from outside the EU please also check if there are any scholarships available at Your Uni. In case of questions please contact Your University or our office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates of the program (edition '23): June 26-July 7, 2023
1. Participate in the international program with students coming from all around the world.
2. Attend intensive courses, fully recognized upon completion, related to your professional interests.
3. Get additional credits.
4. Participate in courses held in various forms, such as practical classes, labs, lectures etc.
5. Professional academics and specialized practitioners in each subject field.
6. Travel easily around Poland and the rest of Central-Eastern Europe. year.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Scott Venezia, CETYS, Mexico ; Jaikumar; Kulkarni, Professor ASM Group of Institutes Chinchwad PUNE, India
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Mahdy Elhusseiny, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Geoffrey Dick, St. John`s University NY, USA
- THE IMPACT OF FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH
Pradeep Kumar PhD. , UAS in Nysa, Poland
- GLOBAL ISSUES (SOCIAL, ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENTAL)
Sebastian Zatylny M.A., Pradeep Kumar PhD., UAS in Nysa, Poland